Thursday, January 28, 2010

Letter's to my Love. Seven,

Thank you so much,

When she walked up to you and offered a hug, you turned
it away, maybe i'm wrong but i think it was because you knew i would be jealous, and you knew it would hurt the hell out of me.

I think I love you again

I want to tell you about this other boy,
It wont make you mad because you don't like me "like that"
and I want to talk about him...

His name won't be mentioned, just ask me, I'll probably tell you
Stupid boy.
He's driving me crazy

Just like you do my love.

He's so great, we became such good friends, and now he's not even talking to me anymore!
Are all guys the same?
Ruining girls lives is like a hobby
Like baseball or Call of Duty..


God it hurt so much when he stopped talking to me
whenever I see him i want to cry
He looks so good.
He's not my usual "type"
but he's just great
Unfortunately he's in the popular crowd
and all his girl-friends (not in a relationship sense)
are beautiful

I want to be beautiful

I want to be everything that I'm not

I want to be his everything

I'm sorry, these letters are supposed to be to you,
about you
but honestly you're one of my good friends
and I can talk to you about anything right?
And you'll always be there?

That's what you said.

That takes me back to those summer nights,
Nothing romantic
Just two friends hanging out in the neighborhood
alone at night.

It could have been so much more then it was...

But when you recited it out, and said we needed to do that more often

It made me think that it meant something to you
I mean obviously it did,
It had enough importance for you to remember it.

Until my heart gives out,
I love you.

Love Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments:

Post a Comment