Monday, January 25, 2010

Letter's to my Love. Five,

Why are you so obnoxious?
You walk around like you own this damn place.
You think you're the funniest guy in the world.
I hate you.
I hate you so much,
...so much that I love you.


You know what, fuck you...

All the time and effort i put into this "relationship" and i can't even get a hello?

What's happend to you?

As you already know i saw you today, first at the bus stop, with 'her'
who i absolutely hate with all my heart,
then again on the after school bus.
I can only pretend i don't care but on the inside i'm absolutely dying.



and the story continues, i guess...

I honestly wasn't expecting perfection, I wasn't expecting washboard abs or the most beautiful eyes you've ever seen. I was only expecting someone special..

and thats what you were,

You were special.

You took off your helmet and there you were,

You introduced yourself trying to be funny, it worked

I talked back, you talked back we had a conversation and I Loved It.

The little ones knew.
they knew i had feelings for you, immense and intense feelings that just wouldn't go away, and i actually enjoyed those feelings.

Everything was perfect, we clicked right away
smiles and giggles,
you wanted me to ride on your dirt bike with you
and at the time I said no, I wanted to though, so badly.

I wanted to be alone.
only me and you, but honestly i was fine with how it was, it was good enough for me, i was perfectly content with the moment and I wanted nothing more then to stay right there forever and ever, caught in the moment, deep in love.

And today, January 26th 2009, you ruined it...
you ruined it by walking away.

unfortunately I can't, and never will let you go,

Until my heart gives out,
I love you.

"everything, was everything, but everything is over,
everything could be everything
if only we were older
I guess it's just
a silly song about you
and how I lose you
and your brown eyes."
-lady gaga

No comments:

Post a Comment