Monday, January 25, 2010

Letter's to my Love. One,

Hello. It is late my thoughts run wild as i prepare to see you tomorrow. It is 12:26 and I am up alone. I see you every day. You live across the street from me, and we are friends.
Tell me why you act the way you do? Why no matter what I do, or how much time i spend with
you, you never seize to confuse me.



I don't understand most boys but you, my friend are among the most confusing. Ever since i first laid eyes on you, I can honest to God say, that i knew you were the one. Maybe not right then, and there but one day. I remember it so clearly, and i will explain with as much detail as I possibly can.


To be honest i don't remember the exact date but i do know it was one surprisingly warm day in March, for New York at least.


Me and my family were searching for a new home, not very far from our old one, ten or twenty miles at most. But my parents were getting bored of the old house and wanted a new start.
They had tried for around a year with no success, but when we pulled into the development, we knew that there was something special about it. We drove slowly, taking in everything when suddenly, there you were. Your red dirt bike flew up the street, and for some reason i knew i loved you.

Why did i feel this? What brought it upon me? I couldn't tell you, but I didn't want to let that feeling slip.

So i didn't and when you looked me in the eyes through your helmet everything felt perfect, and then in an instant you were gone.

I thought I would never see you again, and my heart was broken in two.
But my love, it is late, and tomorrow there is school, I will see you then.
Until My heart gives out.
I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment